Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pre-Pregnancy - I'm Tired of Hearing That

Written by Tink, friend of BINSI

I know you all haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a rough go lately. I haven't had much to say. Just started Cycle 11. I look back on that very first blog I wrote and that woman seems so far away. The dream of being a mother seems like just that right now; a dream. Guess these blog entries of "Pre-pregnancy" have brought quite the journey. Wouldn't be much fun if I'd gotten pregnant right away then there wouldn't be any more pre-pregnancy perspective. Fans would be asking for more drama and I'm happy to oblige.

Before you go all sappy on me and tell me, "It'll be ok. Just relax. It'll happen for you. Don't stress out too much..." I'm butting in to say ZIP IT! I'm sick of hearing that and tired of saying, "I feel.....blah blah." On to more important business...I got things to take care of.

10/26/09 brings an HSG test. Hysterosalpingogram. This test was recommended a few months ago but I thought Ah, it's only been 6 months. I'll wait a bit." Not to mention my insurance really doesn't cover much for this test and it ranks around $280. My grandmother had a blocked fallopian tube, had it diagnosed then cleared after 7 years of trying. Shortly after, she got pregnant with my aunt. Could I have one too?

7 days after I get a happy face on a ovulation predictor test, I go in for a progesterone test. Could be just that I have low progesterone and my uterus lining can't handle it? Luckily, it's 2009 and that little problem can be fixed quite simply.

1 comment:

  1. Will be thinking of you. It isn't easy, but gain encouragement whereever you can. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete